scaladoc.sty

Manohar Jonnalagedda
Hi all,

trying to do some documentation for Scala, I fell on the latex tools in misc, which I tried to run on my computer. It seems that scaladoc.sty is using an old caption2.sty file, while it is recommended to go to the more recent version of caption (as per my understanding). And when corrected, there is an option clash.
I think lines 25 and 144 of scaladoc.sty should be changed (graphicx also produces an option clash), but with what exactly I don't know. By removing all options I get listings that are very ugly (writing "def" eats up the 'f'). I think I am missing something. Could someone please explain ?

Thanks,
Manohar

Manohar

Re: scaladoc.sty

Frank T
I recommend using the package "listings"
http://dante.ctan.org/CTAN/help/Catalogue/entries/listings.html

The package does not support Scala, but you can add an other language.
Attached you can find the definition of Scala (lstlang0.sty). You have
to copy this file into the directory "listings".

lstlang0.sty
demoscala.pdf