The Scala IDE for Eclipse for Scala 2.8.0.final available now!

The Scala IDE for Eclipse for Scala 2.8.0.final available now!

Miles Sabin
I'm delighted to report that after many long months of work the
2.8.0.final release of the Scala toolchain has been released,

  http://www.scala-lang.org/node/7009

I'm sure that everyone will join me in congratulating Martin and the
whole team at EPFL on reaching this milestone.

To match this new stable release, a new build of the Scala IDE for
Eclipse is now available for update or download,

 http://www.scala-ide.org/

Note that the release cycles for the main Scala toolchain and for the
IDE are less tightly coupled than in earlier releases. This means that
you can continue to follow the development of the IDE whilst working
with the stable Scala toolchain release that you build your projects
with: separate update sites are available for all the supported
toolchain releases, and well as the Scala toolchain trunk,

 http://download.scala-ide.org/

Cheers,

Miles

--